domingo, janeiro 21, 2007

New Year Work Out's

Okay, first post of 2007. My lazy ass and computer were not really into posting anything really, but that does not mean I haven't been cooking, hell no nigga! Here there's a pic of me acting silly and eating my gorgeous cake at xmas nite, big hit I must say.
So here there are some of the stuff I've been working on lately.
Oh, before I forget, my fabulous book finally arrived, "How it all Vegan" by Sarah Kramer and her bud
dy Tanya, with loads of interesting recipes I'm dying to try out. I already made some faux feta and it is great. Can't fucking wait to try those cakes out, ouch.


Indian Daydream. Ok, save me cos' that was good! All those rich spices worked perfectly. Curry, cumin and chilli, combined with fresh vegetables, such as spinach, small potatoes, fresh tomatoes, red onions, garlic, red peppers, watch out cos' that's fantastic. Oh yeah, loads of olive oil, it's good for the heart.



Split Peas with Wakame. Got this recipe from Vesanto Melina's book, in the recipe section. It's a nice comfy soup, but next time I'll go easy on the wakame seaweed. Oh, gorgeous crispy croutons on top with a splash of olive oil.


As some of you may know, I started baking like crazy, trying out different recipes from Kramer and other cooks, so a while ago my friend Luzia asked me if I could bake her a chocolate cake for her bday, so I came up with this delicious chocolate cake, who's called now Vegan Delight. So the first pic is the try out and the second is the cake I sold her, apparently it tasted great. Ok, I'll start taking orders ;)


That's Tati, my great beautiful dog, tho she does not live with me anymore we're still in touch, as in the pic when she came to pay me a visit while dad and mom were fooling around somewhere else. I love her with all my heart. Bye

2 Comments:

Blogger Badá Rock said...

Hi Tati!

Adorei seu blog, virei fã. Parabéns pelas receitas!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Fabi said...

Gustavo, que bacana!!!! Continue dividindo suas receitinhas veggie!!! Amei. Bjsssss

7:21 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home